The time and resources you’ve spent creating a great product can be lost if you don’t continue your commitment to the production line. Working together, we can ensure that your customer enjoys the highest quality product that you’ve worked so hard to achieve, while providing the efficiency you need to keep production costs low. And, for growing companies, we can provide cost effective solutions that expand as your business grows.
Rinser/WasherThe RSC Rinser is an economical and easy way to rinse or air clean bottles prior to filling. The Rinser is intended to run automatically, feeding the Filler a supply of clean bottles. The machine operates by counting infeed containers, and when a full group is present the bottles are clamped and then inverted over a collection tray. A pump (or straight factory water connection) then shoots water up onto the base of the bottle. An adjustable time delay allows you to fine-tune rinse and drain times. Alternately, a sanitizing solution can be used to rinse. The solution is then recirculated into a simple 5-gallon bucket. Once the rinse cycle is complete the bottles are released and discharged. A backup eye is standard to prevent the rinser from releasing bottles until the conveyor is open and ready, so it will run at the speed of the filler. Various sizes can be handled, from a single manifold. Dedicated manifolds are inexpensive and allow for quick changeovers between packages.
- Enclosure contains 6 inch touchscreen and full controls.
- Screens allow adjustment of all timers and distances to fine tune the operation.
- Intuitive tags allow operators to understand the functions of the machine.
- Backup eye prevents crashing of bottles at the push-off bar by preventing the release of bottles from the Rinser until the backup works down.
- Backup eye on the Labeler stops the Labeler when bottles backup from the Rinser.
- Design of machine is to run faster than the bottler but to wait on the bottler to process rows and then supply new rows as needed.
Carbonated/Non-Carbonated Liquid FillerBased on a fill-to-level principle, the Model GO-8 Gravity Overflow Filler delivers a quantity of flowable liquid into the container until it reaches an adjustable fill height. Excess liquid then flows through the overflow vent back into a tank until the time cycle is complete and the filling head retracts. This is the ideal filling style for a wide variety of product and container types. The GO-8 starts with eight 316 SS mechanical filling nozzles mounted for complete adjustment to bottle sizes ranging up to 3 ½” diameter. Pneumatic escapement gates control the containers while neck guides control the container openings under the filling nozzles. Automatic level control using ultrasound sensors ensure that the product level (and thus fill time) are carefully controlled in both the product and overflow tank. A stainless drip tray ensures clean transitions between containers.
- Fully adjustable escapement gates with “first-in, last-in” photo-eyes for container detection.
- Fully adjustable 316SS filling nozzles.
- Integrated drip tray and neck centering guides.
- 25 gallon product tank and 20 gallon overflow tank (may be sized differently)
- Centralized main conveyor motor allows configurable conveyor with clean transitions.
- Fully stainless steel frame.
- 6” color touchscreen interface.
- Speeds to 60 cpm based on product and size.
CapperSingle-head automatic chuck screw capper and plastic-top cork applicator system to sort and apply caps and corks to rigid containers at nominal speeds of 30-40 containers per minute. The machine will automatically sort and feed plastic top corks or screw caps from a bulk hopper and deliver them to the escapement and cork-cap applicator. The applicator will transfer the cork/cap from the chute escapement on to the container and insert the cork in to the cork retainer, pressing the cork to its position on the neck of the container. The screw cap will be placed and torqued accordingly on to the container. The containers will be automatically indexed and centered under the application station for container to cork alignment and released after the cork has been applied.
- 304- Stainless Steel Construction
- Aluminum and plastic parts throughout the mechanism
- Stainless steel and plastic cap/cork handling parts
- Easy change over and minimum changeover parts
- Floor mounted hopper for easy cap loading
- Positive container indexing and centering
- Hand crank adjustments for different height containers
2000NW Pressure Sensitive LabelerThe model 2000NW is designed for packages as simple as a single wrap label on a round bottle and as complex as a front, back, and neck label application. All speeds are synchronized to a maximum of 2000 inches per minute. The servo driven, twin feed-screws include an added feature that resets the “home” position, thereby maintaining proper container control. The “homing” feature also allows for a quick change over from one package to another. The state-of-the-art gap sensor includes a new “teach button” that actually teaches the machine to read the label.
- Designed for 1″ to 6″ diameter and 14″ tall containers, and label sizes from 1″ to 6″ tall and 14″ in length.
- Label can be moved up to 8″ from base of container.
- Accepts random bottle feeding or continuous production.
- Microprocessor controlled with touch screen operator interface.
- Speeds to 300 bpm.
Mettler C-Series Checkweigher/ Metal Detector ComboThe C-Series checkweighing and metal detector combination systems are designed to provide the widest range of weighing and metal contamination detection solutions. The modular construction ensures that there is an optional solution for all production needs. These compact, space saving systems fully support food safety frameworks based on HACCP and HARPC and they are ideal as critical control points. Detailed statistical data and one of the largest ranges of handling options make the C-Series combination machines a key component for providing due diligence.
Mettler Toledo X36 Series X-ray Inspection SystemAdaptable, Advanced Integrity. Highly configurable, the X36 offers the highest level of integrity checks across multiple product lanes at high throughput rates for complete brand protection and compliance. Advanced Quality Assurance Providing the highest level of contamination detection while performing product integrity checks, offering outstanding product safety and quality. Future-Proof Investment The X36 is a flexible x-ray solution that can be integrated into an existing production line inspecting multiple product lines with just one system. High Speed Brand Protection Full resolution inspection software and imaging capabilities ensure continuous optimum detection sensitivity irrespective of throughput rate.
Mettler Toledo Vision Inspection SystemsVision Inspection Systems from METTLER TOLEDO CI-Vision are part of an integrated hardware and software solution, designed to provide sophisticated systems configured for each customer. With over 30 years experience in vision inspection, we continue to innovate and offer leading solutions in numerous applications in package and label inspection. Discover the Benefits of a Vision Inspection System • Enable a Broad Range of Inspection Applications – Perform many types of inspections of labels and packages.
- Designed to easily configure to your production inspection needs.
- Powerful CIVCore Software – Increases Operational Efficiency through advanced reporting features, statistical analysis and integrated connectivity.
- Package integrity checks
- Barcode detection
- Lot number verification
- Check for label position or skew
- Neck and Thread inspection
- Lid Verification
Case Packer/CartonerDownsize your case packing and palletizing areas with a compact Combi ErgoPakPal robotic case packer and palletizing system. Our robots are equipped with an endless array of custom end effectors to safely handle just about any product that goes into a corrugated shipping case. Complete your end of line packaging cell with a second FANUC robot to palletize your filled cases. Our engineers are experienced integrating other OEM equipment into our case packing/palletizing lines like pamphlet inserters, weigh stations, and case labelers, providing even more efficiency.